Is EVEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- verb - make level or straight
- verb - become even or more even
- verb - make even or more even
- adj - divisible by two
- adj - equal in degree or extent or amount
- adj - being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture
- adj - symmetrically arranged
- adj - occurring at fixed intervals
- adj - of the score in a contest
- adv - used as an intensive especially to indicate something unexpected
- adv - in spite of
- adv - to a greater degree or extent
- adv - to the full extent
- Having a horizontal surface; flat: an even floor.
- Having no irregularities, roughness, or indentations; smooth.
- Being in the same plane or line; parallel: The picture is even with the window.
- Of uniform distribution: an even application of varnish.
- Placid; calm: an even temperament.
- Equal or identical in degree, extent, or amount: Use even amounts of butter and sugar.
- Equally matched or balanced: an even fight.
- Just; fair: an even bargain.
- Having nothing due on either side; square: If we each take half, then we’ll be even.
- Having exacted full revenge.
- Having equal probability; as likely as not: an even chance of winning.
- Having an equal score: The teams are even at halftime.
- Being equal for each opponent.
- Exactly divisible by 2.
- Characterized or indicated by a number exactly divisible by 2.
- Having an even number in a series.
- Having an even number of members.
- Having an exact amount, extent, or number; precise: an even pound; an even foot.
- To a greater degree or extent.
- Indeed; moreover.
- Used as an intensive to indicate something that is unexpected: declined even to consider the idea.
- At the same time as; already; just: Even as we watched, the building collapsed.
- To a degree that extends; fully: loyal even unto death.
- Exactly; precisely: It was even as he said: the jewel was gone.
- adj - flat and smooth
There are 4 letters in EVEN: E E N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVEN, to go: EVEN?
Rearrange the letters in EVEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EVEN
What's nearby EVEN
Lookup in Wiki for EVEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EVEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EVEN"