Is EVENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that happens at a given place and time
- noun - a special set of circumstances
- noun - a phenomenon located at a single point in space-time
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- Something that takes place; an occurrence.
- A significant occurrence or happening.
- A social gathering or activity.
- The final result; the outcome.
- A contest or an item in a sports program.
- A phenomenon or occurrence located at a single point in space-time, regarded as the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory.
- noun - something that occurs
There are 5 letters in EVENT: E E N T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVENT, to go: EVENT?
Rearrange the letters in EVENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EVENT
What's nearby EVENT
Lookup in Wiki for EVENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EVENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EVENT"