Is NERVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NERVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body
- noun - the courage to carry on
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- verb - get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- Any of the cordlike bundles of fibers made up of neurons through which sensory stimuli and motor impulses pass between the brain or other parts of the central nervous system and the eyes, glands, muscles, and other parts of the body.
- The sensitive tissue in the pulp of a tooth.
- A sore point or sensitive subject: The criticism touched a nerve.
- Courage and control under pressure: lost his nerve at the last minute.
- Fortitude; stamina.
- Forceful quality; boldness.
- A vein or rib in the wing of an insect.
- The midrib and larger veins in a leaf.
- verb - to give courage to
There are 5 letters in NERVE: E E N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NERVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NERVE, to go: NERVE?
Rearrange the letters in NERVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NERVE
What's nearby NERVE
Lookup in Wiki for NERVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NERVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NERVE"