Is VENUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VENUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
- noun - in law: the jurisdiction where a trial will be held
- The locality where a crime is committed or a cause of action occurs.
- The locality or political division from which a jury is called and in which a trial is held.
- The clause within a declaration naming the locality in which a trial will be held.
- The clause in an affidavit naming the place where it was sworn to.
- The scene or setting in which something takes place; a locale: “that non-cinematic venue of popular nightmares, the discotheque” (P.
- A place for large gatherings, as a sports stadium.
- noun - the locale of an event
There are 5 letters in VENUE: E E N U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VENUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VENUE, to go: VENUE?
Rearrange the letters in VENUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VENUE
What's nearby VENUE
Lookup in Wiki for VENUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VENUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VENUE"