Is UNEVEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNEVEN in various dictionaries:
- adj - not even or uniform as e.g. in shape or texture
- adj - (of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents
- adj - not divisible by two
- adj - variable and recurring at irregular intervals
- adj - lacking consistency
- Not equal, as in size, length, or quality.
- Having ill-matched opponents: an uneven contest.
- Not consistent or uniform: an uneven color.
- Not straight or parallel: uneven margins.
- Of, relating to, or being an odd number.
- Not fair or equitable.
- adj - flat and smooth
There are 6 letters in UNEVEN: E E N N U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNEVEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNEVEN, to go: UNEVEN?
Rearrange the letters in UNEVEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNEVEN
What's nearby UNEVEN
Lookup in Wiki for UNEVEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNEVEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNEVEN"