Is NUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman religious
- noun - a buoy resembling a cone
- noun - the 14th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- A woman who belongs to a religious order or congregation devoted to active service or meditation, living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- The 14th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- noun - a woman belonging to a religious order
There are 3 letters in NUN: N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUN, to go: NUN?
Rearrange the letters in NUN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NUN
What's nearby NUN
Lookup in Wiki for NUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUN"