Is REVEAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVEAL in various dictionaries:
- verb - make visible
- verb - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb - disclose directly or through prophets
- To make known (something concealed or secret): revealed a confidence.
- To bring to view; show.
- These verbs signify to make known what has been or ought to be kept from the knowledge of others.
- The part of the side of a window or door opening that is between the outer surface of a wall and the window or door frame.
- The whole side of such an opening; the jamb.
- The framework of a motor vehicle window.
- verb - to make known
There are 6 letters in REVEAL: A E E L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVEAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVEAL, to go: REVEAL?
Rearrange the letters in REVEAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of REVEAL
5 letters out of REVEAL
4 letters out of REVEAL
3 letters out of REVEAL
2 letters out of REVEAL
Contextual use of REVEAL
What's nearby REVEAL
Lookup in Wiki for REVEAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVEAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVEAL"