Is VELA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VELA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere between Carina and Pyxis
- noun - a membranous covering attached to the immature fruiting body of certain mushrooms
- noun - a muscular flap that closes off the nasopharynx during swallowing or speaking
- A constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Pyxis and Carina.
- noun - a thin membranous covering or partition
There are 4 letters in VELA: A E L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VELA
To search all scrabble anagrams of VELA, to go: VELA?
Rearrange the letters in VELA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VELA
What's nearby VELA
Lookup in Wiki for VELA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VELA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VELA"