Is ALIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - possessing life
- adj - (often followed by `with') full of life and spirit
- adj - having life or vigor or spirit
- adj - (followed by `to' or `of') aware of
- adj - in operation
- adj - mentally perceptive and responsive
- adj - capable of erupting
- Having life; living.
- In existence or operation; active: keep your hopes alive.
- Full of living or moving things; abounding: a pool alive with trout.
- Full of activity or animation; lively: a face alive with mischief.
- adj - having life
There are 5 letters in ALIVE: A E I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALIVE, to go: ALIVE?
Rearrange the letters in ALIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALIVE
What's nearby ALIVE
Lookup in Wiki for ALIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALIVE"