Is LIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - lead a certain kind of life
- verb - continue to live through hardship or adversity
- verb - support oneself
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- adj - actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
- adj - exerting force or containing energy
- adj - possessing life
- adj - highly reverberant
- adj - charged with an explosive
- adj - elastic
- adj - abounding with life and energy
- adj - in current use or ready for use
- adj - of current relevance
- adj - charged or energized with electricity
- adj - capable of erupting
- adv - not recorded
- To be alive; exist.
- To continue to be alive: lived through a bad accident.
- To support oneself; subsist: living on rice and fish; lives on a small inheritance.
- To reside; dwell: lives on a farm.
- To conduct one’s life in a particular manner: lived frugally.
- To pursue a positive, satisfying existence; enjoy life: those who truly live.
- To remain in human memory: an event that lives on in our minds.
- To spend or pass (one’s life).
- To go through; experience: lived a nightmare.
- To live or act in accordance with: lived up to their parents’ ideals.
- To prove equal to: a new technology that did not live up to our expectations.
- To carry out; fulfill: lived up to her end of the bargain.
- See Synonyms at living.
- Of current interest or relevance: a live topic; still a live option.
- Glowing; burning: live coals.
- Not yet exploded but capable of being fired: live ammunition.
- Carrying an electric current or energized with electricity.
- Not mined or quarried; in the natural state: live ore.
- Broadcast while actually being performed; not taped, filmed, or recorded: a live television program.
- Involving performers or spectators who are physically present: live entertainment.
- Not yet set into type: live copy.
- In play: a live ball.
- adj - having life
- verb - to function as an animal or plant
There are 4 letters in LIVE: E I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIVE, to go: LIVE?
Rearrange the letters in LIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIVE
What's nearby LIVE
Lookup in Wiki for LIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIVE"