Is LIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- noun - Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- noun - position or manner in which something is situated
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - be lying, be prostrate
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - be and remain in a particular state or condition
- verb - tell an untruth
- verb - have a place in relation to something else
- verb - assume a reclining position
- To be or place oneself at rest in a flat, horizontal, or recumbent position; recline: lay under a tree to sleep.
- See Usage Note at lay1.
- To be or remain in a specified condition: The dust has lain undisturbed for years.
- To exist; be inherent: The solution lies in research.
- To occupy a position or place: The lake lies beyond this hill.
- To extend: Our land lies between these trees and the river.
- To be admissible or maintainable.
- To stay for a night or short while.
- The manner or position in which something is situated.
- A haunt or hiding place of an animal.
- The position of a golf ball that has come to a stop.
- To be decided by, dependent on, or up to: The choice lies with you.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To keep oneself or one’s plans hidden.
- To bide one’s time but remain ready for action.
- A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
- Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.
- To present false information with the intention of deceiving.
- To cause to be in a specific condition or affect in a specific way by telling falsehoods: You have lied yourself into trouble.
- verb - to be in or get into a horizontal position
- verb - to speak falsely
There are 3 letters in LIE: E I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIE, to go: LIE?
Rearrange the letters in LIE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIE
What's nearby LIE
Lookup in Wiki for LIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIE"