Is LIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- noun - Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- noun - position or manner in which something is situated
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - be lying, be prostrate
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - be and remain in a particular state or condition
- verb - tell an untruth
- verb - have a place in relation to something else
- verb - assume a reclining position
- verb - to be in or get into a horizontal position
- verb - to speak falsely
There are 4 letters in LIES: E I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIES, to go: LIES?
Rearrange the letters in LIES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIES
What's nearby LIES
Lookup in Wiki for LIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIES"