Is SLICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a share of something
- noun - a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - a thin flat piece cut off of some object
- noun - a spatula for spreading paint or ink
- verb - make a clean cut through
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- verb - cut into slices
- verb - hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- A thin, broad piece cut from a larger amount.
- A portion or share: a slice of the profits.
- A knife with a broad, thin, flexible blade, used for cutting and serving food.
- A similar implement for spreading printing ink.
- A stroke that causes a ball to curve off course to the right or, if the player is left-handed, to the left.
- The course followed by such a ball.
- To cut or divide into slices: slice a loaf of bread.
- To cut from a larger piece: slice off a piece of salami.
- To cut through or across with or as if with a knife: The harvester sliced the field.
- To divide into portions or shares; parcel out.
- To spread, work at, or clear away with a bladed tool such as a slice bar.
- To hit (a ball) with a slice.
- To move like a knife: The destroyer sliced through the water.
- To hit a ball with a slice.
- verb - to cut into thin, flat pieces
There are 5 letters in SLICE: C E I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLICE, to go: SLICE?
Rearrange the letters in SLICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLICE
What's nearby SLICE
Lookup in Wiki for SLICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLICE"