Is SLUICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLUICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - conduit that carries a rapid flow of water controlled by a sluicegate
- verb - pour as if from a sluice
- verb - irrigate with water from a sluice
- verb - transport in or send down a sluice
- verb - draw through a sluice
- An artificial channel for conducting water, with a valve or gate to regulate the flow: sluices connecting a reservoir with irrigated fields.
- A valve or gate used in such a channel; a floodgate: open sluices to flood a dry dock.
- A body of water impounded behind a floodgate.
- A sluiceway.
- A long inclined trough, as for carrying logs or separating gold ore.
- To flood or drench with or as if with a flow of released water.
- To wash with water flowing in a sluice: sluicing sediment for gold.
- To draw off or let out by a sluice: sluice floodwater.
- To flow out from or as if from a sluice.
- verb - to wash with a sudden flow of water
There are 6 letters in SLUICE: C E I L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLUICE, to go: SLUICE?
Rearrange the letters in SLUICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLUICE
What's nearby SLUICE
Lookup in Wiki for SLUICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLUICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLUICE"