Is ICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - water frozen in the solid state
- noun - the frozen part of a body of water
- noun - diamonds
- noun - a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- noun - a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace
- noun - a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - cause to become ice or icy
- verb - put ice on or put on ice
- Water frozen solid.
- A surface, layer, or mass of frozen water.
- Something resembling frozen water.
- A dessert consisting of sweetened and flavored crushed ice.
- Cake frosting; icing.
- The playing field in ice hockey; the rink.
- Extreme unfriendliness or reserve.
- A payment over the listed price of a ticket for a public event.
- To coat or slick with solidly frozen water.
- To cause to become ice; freeze.
- To chill by setting in or as if in ice.
- To cover or decorate (a cake, for example) with a sugar coating.
- To ensure of victory, as in a game; clinch.
- To shoot (the puck) far out of defensive territory in ice hockey.
- To kill; murder.
- In reserve or readiness.
- Held incommunicado.
- verb - to cover with ice (frozen water)
There are 3 letters in ICE: C E I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ICE, to go: ICE?
Rearrange the letters in ICE and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of ICE
Contextual use of ICE
What's nearby ICE
Lookup in Wiki for ICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ICE"