Is RICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- noun - annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses
- noun - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- noun - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- verb - sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- A cereal grass (Oryza sativa) that is cultivated extensively in warm climates and is a staple food throughout the world.
- Often used to modify another noun: rice paddies; rice pudding.
- verb - to press through a ricer
There are 4 letters in RICE: C E I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RICE, to go: RICE?
Rearrange the letters in RICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RICE
What's nearby RICE
Lookup in Wiki for RICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RICE"