Is CRIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loud utterance
- noun - a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- noun - a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- noun - a fit of weeping
- noun - the characteristic utterance of an animal
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - proclaim or announce in public
- verb - demand immediate action
- verb - utter a characteristic sound
- verb - bring into a particular state by crying
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 5 letters in CRIES: C E I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRIES, to go: CRIES?
Rearrange the letters in CRIES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRIES
What's nearby CRIES
Lookup in Wiki for CRIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRIES"