Is SIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a title of address formerly used for a man of rank and authority
- noun - the founder of a family
- noun - male parent of an animal especially a domestic animal such as a horse
- verb - make children
- A father.
- The male parent of an animal, especially a domesticated mammal such as a horse.
- A male ancestor; a forefather.
- A gentleman of rank.
- Used as a form of address for a superior, especially a king.
- verb - to cause to exist
There are 4 letters in SIRE: E I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIRE, to go: SIRE?
Rearrange the letters in SIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIRE
What's nearby SIRE
Lookup in Wiki for SIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIRE"