Is SIREN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIREN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived
- noun - a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- noun - a warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
- noun - an acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
- noun - eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs
- A device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning.
- An electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning: a police car siren.
- Any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
- noun - a device that produces a penetrating warning sound
There are 5 letters in SIREN: E I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIREN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIREN, to go: SIREN?
Rearrange the letters in SIREN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIREN
What's nearby SIREN
Lookup in Wiki for SIREN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIREN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIREN"