Is REINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse
- noun - any means of control
- verb - control and direct with or as if by reins
- verb - stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins
- verb - stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
- verb - keep in check
- The kidneys, loins, or lower back.
- The seat of the affections and passions.
- verb - to hold back from action
There are 5 letters in REINS: E I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of REINS, to go: REINS?
Rearrange the letters in REINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REINS
What's nearby REINS
Lookup in Wiki for REINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REINS"