Is SHINER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHINER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- noun - something that shines (with emitted or reflected light)
- noun - important food fish of the northern Atlantic and Mediterranean
- noun - any of numerous small silvery North American cyprinid fishes especially of the genus Notropis
- One that shines, as a star, jewel, or coin.
- A black eye: got a real shiner from stumbling into the door.
- Any of numerous small, often silvery North American freshwater fishes of the family Cyprinidae, especially one of the genus Notropis.
- Any of various other small silvery fishes.
- verb - to emit light
There are 6 letters in SHINER: E H I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHINER, to go: SHINER?
Rearrange the letters in SHINER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHINER
5 letters out of SHINER
4 letters out of SHINER
3 letters out of SHINER
2 letters out of SHINER
Contextual use of SHINER
What's nearby SHINER
Lookup in Wiki for SHINER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHINER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHINER"