Is HE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses
- noun - the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- Used to refer to the man or boy previously mentioned or implied.
- Used to refer to a male animal.
- Used to refer to a person whose gender is unspecified or unknown: “He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence” (William Blake).
- The fifth letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- noun - a human being
There are 2 letters in HE: E H
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HE, to go: HE?
Rearrange the letters in HE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HE
What's nearby HE
Lookup in Wiki for HE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HE"