Is HEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - an evil spell
- verb - cast a spell over someone or something
- adj - of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its base
- An evil spell; a curse.
- One that brings bad luck.
- To put a hex on.
- To bring or wish bad luck to: “Chilly evening weather and a chain of minor snafus seemed to hex the $5,000-aseat gala on Governors Island” (Newsweek).
- verb - to cast an evil spell upon
There are 3 letters in HEX: E H X
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEX, to go: HEX?
Rearrange the letters in HEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEX
What's nearby HEX
Lookup in Wiki for HEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEX"