Is HUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength
- verb - take on color or become colored
- verb - suffuse with color
- The property of colors by which they can be perceived as ranging from red through yellow, green, and blue, as determined by the dominant wavelength of the light.
- A particular gradation of color; a shade or tint.
- Color: all the hues of the rainbow.
- Appearance; aspect: a man of somber hue.
- adj - color [n -S] : HUED, HUELESS
There are 3 letters in HUE: E H U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUE, to go: HUE?
Rearrange the letters in HUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUE
What's nearby HUE
Lookup in Wiki for HUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUE"