Is HEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEW in various dictionaries:
- verb - make or shape as with an axe
- verb - strike with an axe
- To make or shape with or as if with an ax: hew a path through the underbrush.
- To cut down with an ax; fell: hew an oak.
- To strike or cut; cleave.
- To cut something by repeated blows, as of an ax.
- To adhere or conform strictly; hold: hew to the line.
- adj - to cut with an ax [v HEWED, HEWN, HEWING, HEWS] : HEWABLE
There are 3 letters in HEW: E H W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEW, to go: HEW?
Rearrange the letters in HEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEW
What's nearby HEW
Lookup in Wiki for HEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEW"