Is CHEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- noun - biting and grinding food in your mouth so it becomes soft enough to swallow
- verb - chew (food)
- To bite and grind with the teeth; masticate.
- To meditate on; ponder: chew a problem over.
- To make a crushing and grinding motion with the teeth.
- To cogitate; meditate: chewed on the difficulties ahead.
- To use chewing tobacco.
- The act of chewing.
- To reprimand; scold.
- adj - to crush or grind with the teeth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CHEWABLE
There are 4 letters in CHEW: C E H W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHEW, to go: CHEW?
Rearrange the letters in CHEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHEW
What's nearby CHEW
Lookup in Wiki for CHEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHEW"