Is HIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a newly hired employee
- noun - the act of hiring something or someone
- verb - engage or hire for work
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- To engage the services of (a person) for a fee; employ: hired a new clerk.
- To engage the temporary use of for a fee; rent: hire a car for the day.
- To obtain work: She hired on as a deck hand.
- The act of hiring.
- The condition or fact of being hired.
- Payment for services; wages.
- Payment for the use of something.
- One who is hired: two new hires in the sales department.
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 4 letters in HIRE: E H I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIRE, to go: HIRE?
Rearrange the letters in HIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIRE
What's nearby HIRE
Lookup in Wiki for HIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIRE"