Is HEIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another
- noun - a person who inherits some title or office
- A person who inherits or is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
- A person who succeeds or is in line to succeed to a hereditary rank, title, or office.
- One who receives or is expected to receive a heritage, as of ideas, from a predecessor.
- verb - to receive by legal succession
There are 4 letters in HEIR: E H I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEIR, to go: HEIR?
Rearrange the letters in HEIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEIR
What's nearby HEIR
Lookup in Wiki for HEIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEIR"