Is SHRINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHRINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place of worship hallowed by association with some sacred thing or person
- verb - enclose in a shrine
- A container or receptacle for sacred relics; a reliquary.
- The tomb of a venerated person, such as a saint.
- A place at which devotion is paid to a venerated person.
- A site hallowed by a venerated object or its associations: Independence Hall, shrine of American liberty.
- verb - to place in a shrine (a receptacle for sacred relics)
There are 6 letters in SHRINE: E H I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHRINE, to go: SHRINE?
Rearrange the letters in SHRINE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHRINE
5 letters out of SHRINE
4 letters out of SHRINE
3 letters out of SHRINE
2 letters out of SHRINE
Contextual use of SHRINE
What's nearby SHRINE
Lookup in Wiki for SHRINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHRINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHRINE"