Is SHIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- noun - the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun - the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- The front part of the leg below the knee and above the ankle.
- The shinbone.
- The lower foreleg in beef cattle.
- To climb (a rope or pole, for example) by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs.
- To kick or hit in the shins.
- To climb something by shinning it.
- To move quickly on foot.
- The 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- verb - to climb by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs
There are 4 letters in SHIN: H I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHIN, to go: SHIN?
Rearrange the letters in SHIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHIN
What's nearby SHIN
Lookup in Wiki for SHIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHIN"