Is RINSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RINSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint
- noun - the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
- noun - the act of giving a light tint to the hair
- noun - washing lightly without soap
- verb - wash off soap or remaining dirt
- verb - clean with some chemical process
- verb - rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash
- To wash lightly with water.
- To remove (soap, for example) by washing lightly in water.
- The act of washing lightly.
- A solution, such as water, used in rinsing.
- A solution used in coloring or conditioning the hair.
- adj - to cleanse with clear water [v RINSED, RINSING, RINSES] : RINSABLE, RINSIBLE
There are 5 letters in RINSE: E I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RINSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RINSE, to go: RINSE?
Rearrange the letters in RINSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RINSE
What's nearby RINSE
Lookup in Wiki for RINSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RINSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RINSE"