Is RESIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESIGN in various dictionaries:
- verb - leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
- verb - give up or retire from a position
- verb - part with a possession or right
- verb - accept as inevitable
- To submit (oneself) passively; accept as inevitable: I resigned myself to a long wait in line.
- To give up (a position, for example), especially by formal notification.
- To give up one’s job or office; quit, especially by formal notification: resign from a board of directors.
- verb - to give up one's office or position
There are 6 letters in RESIGN: E G I N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESIGN, to go: RESIGN?
Rearrange the letters in RESIGN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RESIGN
5 letters out of RESIGN
4 letters out of RESIGN
3 letters out of RESIGN
2 letters out of RESIGN
Contextual use of RESIGN
What's nearby RESIGN
Lookup in Wiki for RESIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESIGN"