Is REIGN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REIGN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- noun - the period during which a monarch is sovereign
- noun - royal authority
- verb - have sovereign power
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- Exercise of sovereign power, as by a monarch.
- The period during which a monarch rules.
- Dominance or widespread influence: the reign of reason.
- To exercise sovereign power.
- To hold the title of monarch, but with limited authority.
- To be predominant or prevalent: Panic reigned as the fire spread.
- verb - to exercise sovereign power
There are 5 letters in REIGN: E G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REIGN
To search all scrabble anagrams of REIGN, to go: REIGN?
Rearrange the letters in REIGN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REIGN
What's nearby REIGN
Lookup in Wiki for REIGN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REIGN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REIGN"