Is GAINER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAINER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who gains weight
- noun - a person who gains (gains an advantage or gains profits)
- noun - a dive in which the diver throws the feet forward to complete a full backward somersault and enters the water feet first and facing away from the diving board
- One that gains: a gainer of weight.
- A dive in which the diver leaves the board facing forward, does a back somersault, and enters the water feet first.
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 6 letters in GAINER: A E G I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAINER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAINER, to go: GAINER?
Rearrange the letters in GAINER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GAINER
5 letters out of GAINER
4 letters out of GAINER
3 letters out of GAINER
2 letters out of GAINER
Contextual use of GAINER
What's nearby GAINER
Lookup in Wiki for GAINER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAINER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAINER"