Is HEARING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEARING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a proceeding (usually by a court) where evidence is taken for the purpose of determining an issue of fact and reaching a decision based on that evidence
- noun - an opportunity to state your case and be heard
- noun - the range within which a voice can be heard
- noun - the act of hearing attentively
- noun - a session (of a committee or grand jury) in which witnesses are called and testimony is taken
- noun - the ability to hear
- verb - perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - receive a communication from someone
- verb - listen and pay attention
- adj - able to perceive sound
- The sense by which sound is perceived; the capacity to hear.
- Range of audibility; earshot.
- An opportunity to be heard.
- A preliminary examination of an accused person.
- The trial of an equity case.
- A session, as of an investigatory committee or a grand jury, at which testimony is taken from witnesses.
- noun - a preliminary examination
There are 7 letters in HEARING: A E G H I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARING
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEARING, to go: HEARING?
Rearrange the letters in HEARING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HEARING
6 letters out of HEARING
5 letters out of HEARING
4 letters out of HEARING
3 letters out of HEARING
2 letters out of HEARING
Contextual use of HEARING
What's nearby HEARING
Lookup in Wiki for HEARING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEARING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEARING"