Is GRANITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRANITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - plutonic igneous rock having visibly crystalline texture
- noun - something having the quality of granite (unyielding firmness)
- A common, coarse-grained, light-colored, hard igneous rock consisting chiefly of quartz, orthoclase or microcline, and mica, used in monuments and for building.
- Unyielding endurance; steadfastness: a will of granite.
- adj - a type of rock [n -S] : GRANITIC
There are 7 letters in GRANITE: A E G I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRANITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRANITE, to go: GRANITE?
Rearrange the letters in GRANITE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GRANITE
6 letters out of GRANITE
5 letters out of GRANITE
4 letters out of GRANITE
3 letters out of GRANITE
2 letters out of GRANITE
Contextual use of GRANITE
What's nearby GRANITE
Lookup in Wiki for GRANITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRANITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRANITE"