Is TARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an adjustment made for the weight of the packaging in order to determine the net weight of the goods
- noun - any of several weedy vetches grown for forage
- noun - weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land
- noun - the weight of a motor vehicle, railroad car, or aircraft without its fuel or cargo
- noun - (chemical analysis) a counterweight used in chemical analysis
- Any of various weedy plants of the genus Vicia, especially the common vetch.
- Any of several weedy plants that grow in grain fields.
- The weight of a container or wrapper that is deducted from the gross weight to obtain net weight.
- A deduction from gross weight made to allow for the weight of a container.
- A counterbalance, especially an empty vessel used to counterbalance the weight of a similar container.
- verb - to determine the weight of a container holding goods
There are 4 letters in TARE: A E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TARE, to go: TARE?
Rearrange the letters in TARE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TARE
What's nearby TARE
Lookup in Wiki for TARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TARE"