Is TREAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - something considered choice to eat
- noun - an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
- verb - interact in a certain way
- verb - subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- verb - provide treatment for
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - provide with a gift or entertainment
- verb - provide with choice or abundant food or drink
- verb - engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- verb - regard or consider in a specific way
- To act or behave in a specified manner toward.
- To regard and handle in a certain way.
- To deal with in writing or speech; discuss: a book that treats all aspects of health care.
- To deal with or represent artistically in a specified manner or style: treats the subject poetically.
- To provide with food, entertainment, or gifts at one’s own expense: treated her sister to the theater.
- To give (someone or oneself) something pleasurable: treated herself to a day in the country.
- To subject to a process, an action, or a change, especially to a chemical or physical process or application.
- To give medical aid to (someone): treated many patients in the emergency room.
- To give medical aid to counteract (a disease or condition): treated malaria with quinine.
- To deal with a subject or topic in writing or speech.
- To pay for another’s entertainment, food, or drink.
- To engage in negotiations, as to reach a settlement or agree on terms: “Both sides nonetheless are quite willing to treat with [the king]” (Gregory J.
- Something, such as one’s food or entertainment, that is paid for by someone else.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to act in a specified way with regard to someone or something”: treats his guests with courtesy; dealt rationally with the problem; handling a case with discretion.
- verb - to behave in a particular way toward
There are 5 letters in TREAT: A E R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREAT, to go: TREAT?
Rearrange the letters in TREAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TREAT
What's nearby TREAT
Lookup in Wiki for TREAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREAT"