Is BATTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting
- noun - a liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, eggs, and milk, used in cooking
- verb - strike against forcefully
- verb - strike violently and repeatedly
- verb - make a dent or impression in
- To hit heavily and repeatedly with violent blows.
- To pound repeatedly with heavy blows.
- The player at bat in baseball and cricket.
- A liquid or semiliquid mixture, as of flour, milk, and eggs, used in cooking.
- A slope, as of the outer face of a wall, that recedes from bottom to top.
- verb - to beat repeatedly
There are 6 letters in BATTER: A B E R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATTER, to go: BATTER?
Rearrange the letters in BATTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BATTER
What's nearby BATTER
Lookup in Wiki for BATTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATTER"