Is BATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - moderate or restrain
- verb - flap the wings wildly or frantically
- verb - soak in a special solution to soften and remove chemicals used in previous treatments
- To lessen the force or intensity of; moderate: “To his dying day he bated his breath a little when he told the story” (George Eliot).
- To take away; subtract.
- verb - to reduce the force of
There are 4 letters in BATE: A B E T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATE, to go: BATE?
Rearrange the letters in BATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BATE
What's nearby BATE
Lookup in Wiki for BATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATE"