Is AB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bachelor's degree in arts and sciences
- noun - the eleventh month of the civil year
- noun - the muscles of the abdomen
- noun - the blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens
- An abscess caused by injecting an illegal drug, usually heroin.
- noun - an abdominal muscle
There are 2 letters in AB: A B
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AB
To search all scrabble anagrams of AB, to go: AB?
Rearrange the letters in AB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AB
What's nearby AB
Lookup in Wiki for AB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AB"