Is BAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter
- noun - a counter where you can obtain food or drink
- noun - a rigid piece of metal or wood
- noun - musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats
- noun - an obstruction (usually metal) placed at the top of a goal
- noun - the act of preventing
- noun - (meteorology) a unit of pressure equal to a million dynes per square centimeter
- noun - a submerged (or partly submerged) ridge in a river or along a shore
- noun - the body of individuals qualified to practice law in a particular jurisdiction
- noun - a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- noun - a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax)
- noun - a portable .30 caliber automatic rifle operated by gas pressure and fed by cartridges from a magazine
- noun - a horizontal rod that serves as a support for gymnasts as they perform exercises
- noun - a heating element in an electric fire
- noun - (law) a railing that encloses the part of the courtroom where the judges and lawyers sit and the case is tried
- verb - prevent from entering
- verb - render unsuitable for passage
- verb - expel, as if by official decree
- verb - secure with, or as if with, bars
- A relatively long, straight, rigid piece of solid material used as a fastener, support, barrier, or structural or mechanical member.
- A solid oblong block of a substance, such as soap or candy.
- A rectangular block of a precious metal.
- Something that impedes or prevents action or progress.
- A ridge, as of sand or gravel, on a shore or streambed, that is formed by the action of tides or currents.
- A narrow marking, as a stripe or band.
- A pair of horizontal parallel lines drawn across a shield.
- The nullification, defeat, or prevention of a claim or action.
- The process by which nullification, defeat, or prevention is achieved.
- The railing in a courtroom enclosing the part of the room where the judges and lawyers sit, witnesses are heard, and prisoners are tried.
- A place of judgment; a tribunal.
- Attorneys considered as a group.
- The profession of law.
- A vertical line dividing a staff into equal measures.
- A measure.
- A counter at which drinks, especially alcoholic drinks, and sometimes food, are served.
- An establishment or room having such a counter.
- To fasten securely with a long, straight, rigid piece of material.
- To shut in or out with or as if with bars.
- To obstruct or impede; block.
- To keep out; exclude.
- To rule out; except.
- To mark with stripes or bands.
- To stop (a claim or action) by objection.
- verb - to shut out
There are 3 letters in BAR: A B R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAR, to go: BAR?
Rearrange the letters in BAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAR
What's nearby BAR
Lookup in Wiki for BAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAR"