Is BARN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals
- noun - (physics) a unit of nuclear cross section
- A large farm building used for storing farm products and sheltering livestock.
- A large shed for the housing of vehicles, such as railroad cars.
- A particularly large, typically bare building: lived in a barn of a country house.
- A unit of area equal to 10–24 square centimeter, used to measure collision cross sections.
- verb - to store in a barn (a large storage building)
There are 4 letters in BARN: A B N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARN, to go: BARN?
Rearrange the letters in BARN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARN
What's nearby BARN
Lookup in Wiki for BARN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARN"