Is BRAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a name given to a product or service
- noun - a recognizable kind
- noun - identification mark on skin, made by burning
- noun - a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- verb - burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership
- verb - to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- verb - mark with a brand or trademark
- verb - mark or expose as infamous
- A trademark or distinctive name identifying a product or a manufacturer.
- A product line so identified: a popular brand of soap.
- A distinctive category; a particular kind: a brand of comedy that I do not care for.
- A mark indicating identity or ownership, burned on the hide of an animal with a hot iron.
- A mark burned into the flesh of criminals.
- A mark of disgrace or notoriety; a stigma.
- A branding iron.
- A piece of burning or charred wood.
- A sword: “So flashed and fell the brand Excalibur” (Tennyson).
- To mark with or as if with a hot iron.
- To mark with disgrace or infamy; stigmatize.
- To impress firmly; fix ineradicably: Imagery of the war has branded itself into the national consciousness.
- verb - to mark with a hot iron
There are 5 letters in BRAND: A B D N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAND, to go: BRAND?
Rearrange the letters in BRAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAND
What's nearby BRAND
Lookup in Wiki for BRAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAND"