Is BAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a decree that prohibits something
- noun - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- noun - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- noun - a bachelor's degree in nursing
- verb - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- verb - prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
- verb - ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- verb - expel from a community or group
- To prohibit, especially by official decree.
- To deprive (a person suspected of illegal activity) of the right of free movement and association with others.
- To curse.
- An excommunication or condemnation by church officials.
- A prohibition imposed by law or official decree.
- Censure, condemnation, or disapproval expressed especially by public opinion.
- A curse; an imprecation.
- A summons to arms in feudal times.
- noun - a monetary unit of Romania
- verb - to forbid by authority
There are 3 letters in BAN: A B N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAN, to go: BAN?
Rearrange the letters in BAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAN
What's nearby BAN
Lookup in Wiki for BAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAN"