Is BEAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae used for food
- noun - any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans
- noun - any of various leguminous plants grown for their edible seeds and pods
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- verb - hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball
- Any of various New World twining herbs of the genus Phaseolus in the pea family, having leaves with three leaflets, variously colored flowers, and edible pods and seeds.
- A seed or pod of any of these plants.
- Any of several related plants or their seeds or pods, such as the adzuki bean, broad bean, or soybean.
- Any of various other plants or their seeds or fruits, especially those suggestive of beans, such as the coffee bean or the vanilla bean.
- A person’s head.
- A fellow; a chap.
- Energetic; frisky: The children were too full of beans to sit still.
- Badly mistaken: Don’t believe him; he’s full of beans.
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 4 letters in BEAN: A B E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAN, to go: BEAN?
Rearrange the letters in BEAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEAN
What's nearby BEAN
Lookup in Wiki for BEAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEAN"