Is BEGAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEGAN in various dictionaries:
- verb - take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- verb - have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- verb - set in motion, cause to start
- verb - begin to speak or say
- verb - be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- verb - have a beginning, of a temporal event
- verb - have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- verb - begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- verb - achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- verb - begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
- verb - to set out
There are 5 letters in BEGAN: A B E G N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEGAN, to go: BEGAN?
Rearrange the letters in BEGAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEGAN
What's nearby BEGAN
Lookup in Wiki for BEGAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEGAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEGAN"