Is BAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flexible container with a single opening
- noun - the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person)
- noun - a place that the runner must touch before scoring
- noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- noun - the quantity that a bag will hold
- noun - a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- noun - an ugly or ill-tempered woman
- noun - mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- noun - an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- verb - capture or kill, as in hunting
- verb - hang loosely, like an empty bag
- verb - bulge out
- verb - take unlawfully
- verb - put into a bag
- A container of flexible material, such as paper, plastic, or leather, that is used for carrying or storing items.
- A handbag; a purse.
- A piece of hand luggage, such as a suitcase or a satchel.
- An organic sac or pouch, such as the udder of a cow.
- An object that resembles a pouch.
- The bulging part of a sail.
- The amount that a bag can hold.
- An amount of game taken or legally permitted to be taken.
- A base.
- An area of interest or skill: Cooking is not my bag.
- A woman considered ugly or unkempt.
- To put into or as if into a bag.
- To cause to bulge like a pouch.
- To capture or kill as game: bagged six grouse.
- To gain possession of; capture.
- To hang loosely.
- To swell out; bulge.
- To be a truant.
- To cease discussion of an issue: Finally in disgust I told my debating opponent to bag it.
- verb - to put into a bag (a flexible container)
There are 3 letters in BAG: A B G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAG, to go: BAG?
Rearrange the letters in BAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAG
What's nearby BAG
Lookup in Wiki for BAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAG"