Is GARB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARB in various dictionaries:
- noun - clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- A distinctive style or form of clothing; dress: clerical garb.
- An outward appearance; a guise: presented their radical ideas in the garb of moderation.
- verb - to provide with clothing
There are 4 letters in GARB: A B G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARB
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARB, to go: GARB?
Rearrange the letters in GARB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GARB
What's nearby GARB
Lookup in Wiki for GARB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARB"