Is BARGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
- verb - push one's way
- verb - transport by barge on a body of water
- A long, large, usually flat-bottomed boat for transporting freight that is generally unpowered and towed or pushed by other craft.
- A large, open pleasure boat used for parties, pageants, or formal ceremonies.
- To carry by barge.
- To move about clumsily.
- To enter rudely and abruptly; intrude: barged into the meeting.
- verb - to move by barge (a long, large boat)
There are 5 letters in BARGE: A B E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARGE, to go: BARGE?
Rearrange the letters in BARGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARGE
What's nearby BARGE
Lookup in Wiki for BARGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARGE"